- 12 ounces diced organic chicken breast, baked or boiled.
- 3 celery stalks, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup jicama, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup organic Greek yogurt, unflavored or vanilla
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.Serve on a mixed green salad, as a sandwich, or scoop onto crackers of your choice.
Variations: Sprinkle some fresh dill, or add a few chopped purple grapes and walnuts.